Shortly about us
Here at USEO we are involved in startups from different parts of the world. Cool thing about it is that you get to meet many great people and you can learn a lot. Your work makes huge impact on the whole project which feels great and gives tons of satisfaction. We have a small team but we care a lot about who we work with and what kind of projects we work on. Trust, honesty and being open mean a lot to us.
Few words about the project
One of our largest projects needs more help with the front-end. More precisely in ReactJS. Besides ReactJS we also use Ruby in this project. The project owner is a Swiss company. We have fantastic relation as we work together for many years now. The team is international however most of the developers come from our team.
Who we are looking for?
First of all a nice and friendly person who likes to work in the team. Someone who enjoys working in front-end tech but also feels comfortable in a leading position. Bonus points for appreciating a cup of a good coffee :D
What can we offer?
- high decision-making in the project, real impact on how it all works and great work satisfaction
- international team
- flexible working hours based on any type of work agreement or contract
- private health care
- choose your ideal workstation (windows, mac, linux), extra displays? sure!
- nice and cosy office in the hearth of Wroclaw
- great work environment, pleasant atmosphere, great team, fantastic coffe from local roasters and company events (if you like them)
What you will be working on?
- building new ReactJS services connected with the base app using API (both client and server side)
- making changes to existing parts of the system and yes, sometimes fixing bugs
- code review
- creating a documentation
What are our expectations?
- you should be really comfortable using ReactJS, I mean really. I guess if you have like minimum 2 years of experience then it should be ok but we may want to check that :)
- good Git skills
- comfortable using english every day (both written and spoken)
Would you like to ask about something? You are not sure if you meet all the requirements? Do not hesitate and feel free to write to us! We will figure something out.