Briefly about us
At USEO, we work on start-ups from different parts of the world. We choose projects carefully because we want to do what we believe in. And when we believe, we build long and friendly relationships with our clients. We are a team - we value openness, commitment, good working atmosphere and job satisfaction.
We are looking for a support for one of our largest clients. We have been cooperating for many years now. We’ve built a fantastic relationship and we have a lot of fun working together.
A few words about the project
It’s the largest platform in Switzerland which supports young people in their first career steps. It helps students to discover which profession they feel passionate about as well as to find their first apprenticeship. By constantly improving the system and developing modern solutions like Event Sourcing and CQRS we make sure to stay on the leader’s position on the market. Each team member is involved in every stage of development of the project and has a real impact on its development and the final effect.
The project owner is a Swiss company. We have a fantastic relationship, as we have been working together for many years now. The team is international; however, most of the developers work from out office in Wroclaw.
Who are we looking for?
A nice and ambitious person who will become part of the team and will work with us on a project based on the following technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Docker / Kubernetes, Event Sourcing, CQRS and DDD.
What can we offer?
- high power of decision-making in the project, real impact on how it all works, and great job satisfaction
- everyday work with experts who have more than 10 years of experience (both technical and non technical)
- team which will look after you and will value and appreciate your work
- international team
- flexible working hours
- possibility of remote work
- a convenient form of employment
- private medical care
- multisport card
- freedom in choosing the equipment you want to work on
- comfortable office in the very center of Wrocław (for volunteers)
- pleasant atmosphere, a good team, great coffee and going out together (but if someone doesn't like it, don't force it!)
- help with moving to Poland if you live in another country
What will you be working on?
- creating new and improving existing features in the platform
- developing existing and creating new API-based services using Event Sourcing and CQRS
- code reviews
- writing documentation
What are our expectations?
- excelent knowledge of Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails with several years of commercial experience
- good Git skills
- good written and spoken English allowing you to communicate smoothly
- experience in working with DRY, micro services architecture or event sourcing will be a great advantage
Would you like to ask about something? You are not sure if you meet all the requirements? Feel free to write to us! We will figure something out.